Fire Rated Protection 60
- 60 minutes of fire protection
- 20/10 steel frame
- 10/10 external galvanised steel sheet
- Vertical internal stengtheners
- 3 Adjustable hinges on double axis
High Class 3
▸ ENV 1627
Standard acoustic insultation installation
▸ Rw 41 dB
▸ Ud = 1.5 W/m² K
The Protection60 is a 60 minute fire-rated security steel core door that provides the same high level of protection as our standard security doors (class RC3).
Locking System & Features
Fire rated doors must be installed in a solid wall such as concrete or masonry.
- Multipoint security lock with security Euro profile cylinder
- External lock protection plate in anti-drill steel
- Anti-extraction and anti-drill cylinder protection device
- Ironmongery (handles and knobs) compatible with 3rd party manufacturer
- Variety of timber panel available from our catalogue or bespoke made
- Different panels style available on each side of the door leaf
- Pull or push operation
- Electric latch release (extra)
Panels & Design
We have a wide range of finishing options for our doors including materials, colours and designs. We can also create completely bespoke panels to match your design or an existing set of doors.